RAY International is an internationally active manufacturer of firing plants, for example oil burners, gas burners, gas-oil-combination burners for a capacity range of 10 kW to 70 MW.
With pioneer work and ingenuity, RAY formed the international oil- and gas burner industry.
Data of the Company:
- 1872 Foundation in San Francisco by William S. Ray.
- 1907 Manufacturer of the first oil-destillate burner.
- 1914 William R. Ray invents the horizontal rotary atomizer (rotary oil burner) for firing of mineral oils.
- 1930 Delivery of the first RAY-rotary atomizer (rotary oil burner) for the German shipbuilding through the agent of RAY at that time, Mr. Saacke.
- 1954 First deliveries of RAY-Burners in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1957 Foundation of the German „RAY Öl- und Gasbrenner GmbH”.
- 1964 The new drafted RAY-rotary burner for the European boiler market is manufactured in Germany.
- 1967 The German company management takes over the RAY-management for Europe.
- 1988 The management of the „RAY Öl- und Gasbrenner GmbH” takes over international activities within the RAY-group activities.